Friday, October 2, 2020

No Reply

On September 10th, publication date for New In Chess yearbook 136, I purchased yearbook 136 by credit card at the New In Chess website.  There was a warning that, due to the pandemic, the shipping might be delayed.  

It has been more than three weeks now, and still I have not received yearbook 136.  What is worse, my two e-mails to New In Chess asking for shipping date, tracking number, and how sent (whether by mail or carrier service) have not met with replies.  A pandemic should not delay replying to e-mails.

My credit card company is investigating this matter as a possible fraudulent transaction.  Temporarily my $44.79 has been refunded to me, pending the result of the investigation.  New In Chess must furnish proof that yearbook 136 was shipped, or the refund is permanent.

Stay tuned.